Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 487

RTC-Red Tailed Catfish ate another half piece of shrimp last night, had to hand feed him again, the Pacu won't give him a chance to eat. He is really getting chased by Upsidedown Catfish, I'm going to have to watch. Not damage to his fins, keeps him active a guess. Arowana still not eating, but looks real healthy.
Going to do something related to 388gal. set-up, and some tank cleanings today. Also breakdown those 55gals. for John.
*Update-I had trouble with the ground fault in the new line, my Dad and Roger came over and figured it out for me. Think I had one ground that wasn't connected. Ground fault protected now!
Logged on to http://www.aquariumadvice.com/ posted for people to check out my blogs, moderator deleted my posts said I was plastering their site with blogs for profit...made me want to attack him! But I didn't...still a good site. Keeping a cool head is a good thing...
*Update- I waited for someone to post a response, and I posted "I agree. Good advice". Must have made someone mad, now I've been warned...no one liners allowed. Still staying calm...don't know how but I am...I didn't respond...
Tanks #2 & #6 will be sold to John, they are 55gals. with all the accessories.
Worked this afternoon moving tanks #3 & #4 into the fishroom and these are the pics...
Draining...

Moved and filling...

Done!
*update-Bree and her Mom dropped off three red eye or lamp eye tetras today. Thanks for the fish gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment