Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 581

My buddy Eric picked up this sweet Green Terror, raised in a 10gal., tank and fish $15...Great deal!

My Odyssea light is finished and put back together, but I dropped and broke bulb, got one on order. This picture is the guts of my next project. Rob's coralife light, it burns bulbs within an hour of turning on. Surprising there was no ballast in case...still working on it. 

Sad to say my oldest Flowerhorn got his head infection back. Treated with Melafix, he only lived for a couple weeks, the infection came back with a vengeance this time! R.I.P.
29gal. was shut down with Jack Dempsey in it, he was moved to old Flowerhorn's spot.After water change and cleaning. Other 29gal. shut down, it had large Goldfish in it, they were placed into 55gal. I couldn't sell on craigslist.
I'm checking into 19 1/2" Red Tail Cat on craigslist, going to check him out this weekend.
Water changes and filter cleanings...of course! Everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment