Got going on the 60"Odyessa lights I bought weeks ago, one was fine it's on Red Devil colony tank, only a burned our LED light. The other had a burned out ballast, two burned out fans and some cracked wires. I rewired and added an extra ballast to the second light. I used these pictures as a wire color reference. Relieved I took these pictures because I forgot how they were wired! Going to pick up fans from computer supply store this week, the fans are only 1.5"x1.5", very small. This light should be ready to go by this weekend.
Did a 50% water change in Arowana tank, medication is done. Clown Knife looking and acting better.