Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 512

Wow what a week! No time to blog, but I got some work done! This is the 388gal., back and half sides painted black, three coats. Now I have to figure out the tower.



This is the 280gal. that Rob sold me, It had a bad case of coralline algae from previous owner, salt water tank. This tank is acrylic, I cleaned and started to rub it out! Back blue panel and one side done.


This is Rob's other Flowerhorn, we took a day last week and moved his stand that we fixed, into his fishroom. Saturday we will move "Big Boy" home. The Flowerhorn in picture I bought off Rob and will occupy "Big Boy's" tank!
Bought a nice 48" light off Jim on craigslist this past week, his son decided to give up his orange african. Thanks guys! Great light and fish, post up pics soon!
Bought two Black Nastys this morning off of a guy from Great Lakes Aquaria site, thanks Brandon, great fish. I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment