Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 422


Got a call from a nice couple in Linden,Mi. They got my number from Ann At Petsmart, had a few fish to donate. Turns out they wanted to get rid of a fish tank, little did I know it would be this nice of a tank. I can't thank them enough, really makes my hobby better. This is a 155gal. bowfront tank, with black silicone, a stand, lights, a hood and all the accessories. The fish that were donated were two large Silver Dollars, three Kenyi, Jack Dempsey, Parrot, two large African cichlids, two Firemouth, and a large catfish. Sorry to inform that one Firemouth didn't make the trip,R.I.P., don't know why. All other fish adjusted well to the move. Thanks to my Dad for the help moving the tank. Thank you to Ann at Petsmart. And thank you to the couple from Linden! I will put it to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment