Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 366 continued


Picked up couple big Pacu from Tammy and Mom in Flint off of craigslist, traded for 20gal., filter and heater, very healthy, they got a banged up in the move but should heal. They went from a 75gal. to 380gal! Thanks again girls for the fish. Which leads me to the next picture...

Bought one new bulkhead for 388gal., now that 380gal. is overpopulated with Pacus. I'm in a scramble to set up 388gal. I think I'll buy second bulkhead so they match. Tank will be 1/4th black sand and 3/4ths grey gravel. Also bought 2" pvc for plumbing. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Joe, check out greatlakesaquaria.com , mostly people from mittenstate. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe,
    Just wanted to thank you again for rehoming our paco's. They look healthy and happy and am very glad to see them in a good home with more space. My four boys were very worried they may be dinner but had to reasure them that they were going to a good home. And exspecially enjoy being able to see that are in a good home now. Thanks again for taking them in. Will be looking to upgrade in a few months and like it much if you would be able a assist us in this. As you have so much time invested in this. You can reach me at tl1988@ymail.com
    Thanks again ,
    Tammy and Ken and our boys Isaiah, Jeremiah, Demetrius, and Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Rob,will do. And thanks again Tammy, I will help you in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete