Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 244

Went through the boxes yesterday, lots of food(pellets), medication, lights, filters and decorations. One Stealth Pro heater 200w, which I will return to Marineland for warranty replacement. Took the food and combined it with mine, took the lights and replaced my old and bad fixtures. Tank #6 was sold, so tank#7 was moved to its spot(top of a 55gal. stand), this was done during the cleanings of tanks #1-#6. The fish I moved yesterday were, female Flowerhorn in tank #11 went to tank #1 and divider in tank #11 lifted, male Flowerhorn from tank #10 was moved to tank #1 also...they didn't get along, so female moved to tank #10. Texas cichlid in tank #7 was moved to tank #4 divided with Thia silk Flowerhorn, lrg. Flowerhorn was then moved from tank #4 to tank #6(was #7 before move). Rob sold two of his fish that I was holding on Sunday, the Vieja(tank #7) and Red Tiger Motaguense(tank #5). Dropped my waterproof cell phone in tank #11, but it was plugged in. It wouldn't turn on, thought I lost all contacts. Put it on the heat duct all night and it worked this morning, text only, got lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment