Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 175

It pains me to inform you that Oscar in tank#6 was mortally wounded day after Christmas. This Oscar, I got from Nic, broke down divider and got on the Red Devil side of tank. Oscar died 3 days after injured, R.I.P. I still struggle with the death of a fish that I cared for. This hobby is a learning experience, still, after 30 years. So I move on, and make my hobby better from my failures...I moved the two small Parrots and African Leaf fish from tank#5 to the 380gal., no problems. Tanks#14-#20 were cleaned over the holiday, filter changes, cleanings and 25% water changes. The new filter pump for the 380gal. is ready to be swapped in, maybe Wed. night? Rob is moving some tanks on Thur., going over there to help out. I might hold a tank and some fish for him. More tomorrow, keep the hobby strong and don't let your failures stray you from this great fish keeping(collecting) experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment